Blizzard has recently announced the official dates and times for the end of the layers + the launch of phase 2 with the honor system and PvP.
Tuesday, November 12 at 3:00 am CET – One layer per Realm
The end of Layering means that every players will be on the same layer, one global population. This will involve some changes:
- Increased prices for ores, items, etc … because they will be 2-3 times less numerous and harder to farm with all players on the same layer.
- PvP: No more hiding into layers, combat awaits behind each hills.
- The end of some Gold Farming areas that will now be ultra populated.
- But also good things, such as a real Classic experience like we were waiting for with overcrowded capitals, filled PvP zones, more Raids, etc …
- A more balanced economy because the layers were fluctuating the items prices greatly from one day to another.
Thursday, November 14 at 20:00 CET – Honor System + World Bosses.
Prepare for ferocious PvP combats, the real battle will be launched on Thursday night and the clash between guilds for World First kills of the World Bosses (Kazzak + Azuregos) will be on.
Fantastic adventures await!
Share this news with your friends!
Do you have any friends who plays Classic WoW? Join the WowIsClassic community and share this guide with all your friends! One share = One saved murloc! Souvenir Murloc