- Maximum time players can stay in Kingmourne phase increased to 40 seconds (was 35 seconds)
- Blasphemy duration increased to 12 seconds (was 8 seconds)
- Amount of energy restored when Anduin’s Despair is defeated increased to 20 (was 16)*
- Amount of energy restored when Anduin’s Doubt is defeated increased to 5 (was 4)*
- Amount of energy restored when Anduin’s Hope fully healed increased to 5 (was 4)*
*indicated in the Dungeon Journal. Not from datamining.
- Lost Soul – While players’ souls are banished they are able to aid the soul of Anduin. Defeating Anduin’s doubt and restoring his hope grants him willpower. Players are afflicted with Scarred Soul when this effect is removed.
Duration increased to 40 seconds.
- Blasphemy – Anduin intensifies the light and darkness within several players marking them with Overconfidence or Hopelessness for 12 sec. Coming into contact with the opposing mark neutralizes the effect on both players. After 812 sec marked players explode, inflicting Coming into contact with the same mark also causes this explosion.
- Cosmic Ejection – The Cosmic Core jettisons stellar material at the nearest player, inflicting 112427495 Cosmic damage and an additional 22481499 Cosmic damage every half-second to all players within 5 yards, snaring them by 25% for 8 sec. This effect stacks.
- Collapsing Quasar Field – Upon destruction the Collapsing Quasar becomes a field of unstable energy for 68 sec. Players who contact the field are afflicted by Event Horizon, consume the field, and trigger a Dark Collapse if afflicted with Dark Eclipse, cleansing the effect.
- Dark Collapse – Inflicts 1498911241 Shadow damage to all players.
- Unstable Quasar – Destroyed Collapsing Quasars dip into The Singularity, becoming Unstable Quasars. Unstable Quasars begin to explode if players come within 3 yards, inflicting 3747229977 Shadow damage to players within 86 yards after 3 sec.
- Azerite Radiation – The target is infused with Azerite energy, increasing damage and healing done by 3% while also increasing damage taken from Surging Azerite by 10080% for 30 sec. This effect stacks.
- Torment – The Jailer utters a wicked pronouncement to 20 players causing them to erupt after 4 sec, inflicting 4046936422 Shadow damage to all players within 5 yards of targets.
- Rune of Compulsion – The Jailer marks 43 players with a wicked rune for 4 sec. Upon expiration the rune applies a shield that absorbs the next 304238 damage for 1 min. While the shield holds the player is hostile to allies and is compelled to jump off the edge of the platform.
- Shattering Blast – The Jailer launches destructive magic at his current target, inflicting 187358 Shadow damage and an additional 4496629977 Shadow damage every 1 sec for 18 sec to players within 10 yards. Pylons caught in the blast are destroyed.
- Chain Breaker – The chain shatters, inflicting 2997726979 Shadow damage to all players.
- Meteor Cleave – The Jailer swings his flail in a huge arc, inflicting 12365601124145 Physical damage split evenly between all players in front of him. All players hit are knocked back. The main target takes 500% increased Physical damage for 50 sec.