We also stream our datamining progress when each build is released, so if you missed our latest round of discoveries, check out the VOD!
Watch Shadowlands Alpha Torghast Testing with Anshlun and Neryssa from Wowhead on www.twitch.tv
We’re happy to announce that Wowhead’s Shadowlands Dressing Room now supports the initial character customization options for several races, including human face shapes, Undead pink hair, and more!
Shadowlands Dressing Room
- Female Dwarf Customization: Female dwarf characters have received several customization updates, including new hairstyles, earrings, additional nose rings and feather decorations.
- Male Dwarf Customization: Male dwarf characters have received several customization updates, including new hairstyles, earrings, and feather decorations.
- Female Goblin Customization: Female Goblin characters have received more customization options, including noses, ears, and hairstyles.
- Male Goblin Customization: Male Goblin characters have received more customization options, including noses and hairstyles.
- Female Tauren Customization: Tauren female characters have received several customization updates, including new fur colors as well as painted tribal markings on the face and body.
- Male Tauren Customization: Male tauren characters have finally received new character customizations, including a couple new Fur colors and options of body and face paints.
- Female Gnome Customization: Female gnome characters have received more hairstyle and earring customization options.
- Male Gnome Customization: Gnome male characters have received more customization options in the latest alpha build, including more hairstyles, beards, and eyebrows.
- Undead Eye Colors: Undead have new eye colors in this build.
- New Human Face Shape Customizations: Humans can now choose between different face shapes.
- Blizzard Response to Torments in Torghast – Not to Make Torghast Time-Constrained, Feedback Wanted: Blizzard has published a blue post about the controversial Torments that were added in Torghast in this week’s build. In the post, they’ve clarified the intent of Torments, while requesting feedback about how the current Torments feel.
- Torghast Updated with Torments, A Soft Timer That Incentivizes Speed on Each Floor: Torghast has been updated with Torments, a mechanic that acts as a soft timer that makes speed more important as you climb the Tower! The longer that you take on each Torghast floor, the harder it will be.
- Torghast Covenant Signature and Class Ability Feedback: Blizzard has created a new post in the Alpha forums requesting for feedback on Covenant Signature and Class Abilities inside Torghast.
- Shadowlands Blizzard Blog – Torghast Updates, Jailer’s Torments, Monk and Hunter Now Available: Blizzard has updated their feedback post for Torghast, Tower of the Damned to specify that Monk and Hunter classes now eligible for Torghast testing, as well as a host of gameplay changes previously covered in our preview post, and challenges called Jailer’s Torments.
- Shadowlands Druid Class Feedback Bluepost: WoW developer Sigma posted again on the Shadowlands feedback forums, acknowledging some of the current problems highlighted in the Druid class feedback thread, specifically issues between Restoration Affinity and Heart of the Wild.
- Blizzard Responds to Shadowlands Paladin Feedback: Blizzard has responded to Paladin feedback in Shadowlands, discussing Blessing of the Seasons, Word of Glory, Ashen Hallow, Shield of the Righteous, and Seraphim + Inquisition.
- Raw List of Class Changes: Class and spell changes for the latest Shadowlands alpha build include the first look at DK, Monk and Hunter Anima Powers. Previous Anima Powers also received tuning including nerfs to the OP Shaman Anima Powers Energetic Totems and Draining Hex.
- Shadowlands GCD Discussion: Blade Flurry Deals AoE Damage When Activated: Certain cooldowns being on the GCD is currently a hot topic in the community, especially when they feel like a dead global. In this Shadowlands Alpha build, Blade Flurry has received a new rank at level 52 which allows to instantly deal AoE damage when pressed
We’ve also created a series of detailed reference pages for every class in Shadowlands, highlighting what class abilities and talents are returning or changed in the expansion. We update these Shadowlands class pages after every build:
Death Knight Class Changes
Demon Hunter Class Changes
Druid Class Changes
Hunter Class Changes
Mage Class Changes
Monk Class Changes
Paladin Class Changes
Priest Class Changes
Rogue Class Changes
Shaman Class Changes
Warlock Class Changes
Warrior Class Changes