Corruptions and the Pre-Patch
- A large blog post will be coming out likely next week detailing what will be going away and what wouldn’t – e.g. Brutosaur.
- Corruption is going away in the 9.0 pre-patch.
- Essences and Azerite Armor will continue to work — except they will not work when in the Shadowlands.
- You’re unlocking a recipe by taking it to the Runeforger
- Recipes are account-wide.
Sephuz triggered off CCs, dispels and interrupts which seems more like a PvP thing, so that recipe might drop from PvP.
- Fire Mages had a Legendary that required a 4 second cast which seems more like PvE thing, so that recipe might drop from PvE content.
When you complete a high Torghast floor, you’ll get the Legendary materials for all floors below it as well.
Legendaries in Shadowlands should be earned at a faster pace than how Legion Legendaires launched.
- Will be updated, but not at Shadowlands launch
- Used heavily for many Mythic+ dungeons and they will update the UI
- You’ll hopefully be able to search by the dungeon and key level instead of what people listed the dungeon as.
- New Seasonal Affixes in Shadowlands – They might test a couple of them on beta.
- First one will probably be a little easier since everyone is learning the dungeons.
- Bursting and Volcanic have been adjusted to scale with key level instead of health.
- Mythic+ gear swapping will be limited to Weapon swapping. It’s essentially a big Raid encounter.
- Someone who just does PvP or only focuses on one activity should get about 95% of the power.
- WoW is a large game and there should be a slight edge for those who can show mastery in multiple fields
- No plans to change legacy loot at this time.
- Always a plan to add more. However, they know that if they add new mounts and stuff some people feel forced to do it.
- On the other hand, they also don’t want to make it feel out of reach for other players.
- Isn’t 100% sure if Conduits stacking is intended, thinks it is.
- Stacking does create some problems and with no stacking it does incentivize more variety.
- With Conduits, they want to make sure that specialists do have a small edge. If you can be 96% as good as a Tank is it that bad?
- They think that there’s something of value in that specialization, but they know some people disagree.
- Because they’re moving into Beta, it doesn’t mean that they’re done with class design and they’re only doing numbers.
- However, don’t expect a fundamental overhaul.
- They can still change interactions between abilities, talents and adding abilities.
Bulbasaur, Squirtle or Charmander
- Fire is strong.